11/28/07

Whoring

I've been nominated! A lovely friend was kind enought to nominate me for Hottest Mommy Blogger, Best Blog About Stuff and Best Humor Blog. Now, I don't want to seem greedy, so you all go to Mike's and give him your vote for the Best Humor blog and on over to Simply Curious Girl's and hit her for the Best Blog About Stuff.

I'm putting all of my eggs in one basket and campaigning for Hottest Mommy Blogger.

Get yourself registered and then vote for me! Rinse, lather, repeat.

I hope that winning will bring me fame and fortune so I can quit my day job.

6 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i voted for you!

Kathleen said...

Caught your comment over at Elise's blog -- you like my idea about Stoner? Nice one, eh?

Check out my poetry at Poetikat's. I'm making you a blogfellow. See you again. I'll be back.

Kat

here today, gone tomorrow said...

Voted!

Chickie said...

Thanks, guys! Tell all of your friends!

Sara Sue said...

Done ... hope you win!!

bekah said...

I voted. You're certainly hotter than some of your "competition."