3/22/05

Delirious

I don't know why I'm still awake. I've kinda passed the falling asleep phase and am goofy as hell.

Had to drop the sprogs off at school this morning and decided to go to wallyworld and then target to get easter stuff. Realized after seeing myself in my car window outside of target that I'd forgotten to brush my hair. Sheesh. I was in a hurry getting the kids ready and overlooked that. Their hair looked good though. I did brush my teeth. I think.

Got all the stuff for Easter egg hunting except for candy to go in the eggs that they will actually hunt. Everyone gets a big prize egg with assorted goodies inside. And a bunny for everyone's basket - green camouflaged print for the boys and pink camo for Sylvie. A little redneckish, but they will like them. And isn't that why this is all being done? To please the little ones? Also got Sweety a big box of chocolates that were on sale. I'm gonna hide them somewhere in the house for him to find later. And got Easter stuff to mail to my niece and nephew's in TX.

And a new sleep mask for myself. I will probably try it out during a nap later. And a partridge in a pear tree.

I can't believe I spent so much on things that fit inside of 3 large plastic eggs.

No comments: