3/6/05

Fuckikty Fuck Fuck Fuck

I am so annoyed. Sweety likes reading my blog. He said that he wouldn't. It it embarassing to me for him to read my freshly minted thoughts. I'm trying to decide if I will change it or not. I asked him to read it a month behind and he said he'd do that. We'll see. Dork.

Would he rather I have real live friends or just blather on here? I don't think he's do well if I were to announce I were going to dinner with a buddy. That sort of thing hasn't come up, but I don't think he'd like it. Dork.

I think I'm going to tie him up and make him cry. And make him PROMISE to stay away from here.

I'm going to go open up the blue suitcase now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know there is no future in the past and if you are always looking back you cant see what is in front of you. May be sweety just likes you so much he gets enjoyment from you just reading your words. I have followed your blog and have re-read it a number of times and find myself jealous of what you have. I cant help but know you are a good person and will continue to do the right thing. This is the last I will read this and good luck to you in the future of this blog.