3/7/05

Wow. That was a Bad Trip.

A thank you to the last commenter. I never thought of it that way. Sweety said he likes reading what I write. He started reading to make sure I wasn't out trolling for men but decided it was amusing for him. I've told him I don't care if he reads as long as he doesn't pick fun at me when he's done.

And as for the mildly abusive sex Saturday - he loved it, I loved it, all is good :)

And we managed to clean the blue suitcase out. He was trying to shred some of the sex toy wrappers and ended up jamming the paper shredder. We tossed out all the stuff we don't use or didn't really like to begin with. Looks like a trip to the toy megastore will be happening soon. I love that place. It's 3 stories tall. I'm like a kid in a candystore in there. Sweety gets a kick out of just following me around there.

Left work early last night so I could come home and apologize for being so pissy the day before. For once, Sweety didn't grouch that I came home early. He was glad. Him and Sylvie were still at the bowling alley when I got here so I had time to clean the house. It is so much easier to clean without 5 year old help. Sylvie is turning out to be a pretty good vacumner/duster though. Too bad she's not gonna be here next summer. She'd probably be ready to mow the lawn by then.

I brought up the suggestion to my sister that Sylvie could come back here and stay with us after the summer is over and we'd ship her back to visit her on all school holidays. She said she thinks she'll keep her. Hopefully she will have a job and a place to freaking live by the time school gets out. She still doesn't have a regular (day) job. I wish she would get a job that she could do during the day while Sylvie's in school so the kid could have a normal schedule. Sweety has offered to adopt her. He spends more time with her than I do. She helped him pick out the big screen t.v. She is so proud.

I saw the boys when I was leaving the school this morning. I didn't tell them about the t.v. Was afraid they would end up coming home "sick" to check it out. BB(10) is going to get fitted for braces today. He's very excited. He likes the idea of any type of extra ornamentation on his body. He has accepted the fact that I will be unable to produce a lanyard for him. I may get him an i.d. bracelet. He's been begging for one for the entire time I've known him. And he's getting big enough so that he takes care of his things now. Maybe it will be a gift from the Easter Bunny.

I got Sylvie this little necklace this weekend and instead of giving it to her I hung it up on the back porch door and let her find it. She thinks fairies left it for her.

Stinky dog was kind enough to regurgitate all of her food last night. I fed her when I got in and about 90 seconds later it was a nice chunky mess on the freshly vacuumed carpet. I thought about giving her some rolaids but she seems okay today.

I've blathered long enough. Perky girl should be gone from the gym by now. It will be safe for me to go there.

2 comments:

Kalleigh Hathaway said...

A three story sex toy store? Oh, I'm jealous. That sounds like a vacation destination for me.

You may find your sister changes her mind after some nonstop time alone with Sylvie. It's always easy to say you don't want to let her go when she's not with you and thinking about having her back. She may be singing a different tune after the summer is halfway over.

Chickie said...

WWW.FAIRVILLA.COM - This place rocks. I've only been to the one in Orlando. The last time I was there trying to pick out a toy the salesman came over and opened all the packages that I was looking at so I could feel them. Isn't that great customer service?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sylvie will come back or my sister will get her act together. She's the kind of person who thinks when she's depressed that her child is there to try and cheer her up. I told her it's the mom's job to take care of the child, not vice versa. I don't think she heard a word I said.