3/17/05

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of the holiday I decided to postpone the double workout and start the Slim-Fast diet instead. Had my first can a minute ago. It didn't make me puke. That must be a good sign.

I'm going to get around later and clean the house. Last week when the babysitter was here she mopped the kitchen floor and folded our laundry. I figured the floor must've been pretty out there for a 14 year old to mop. She said she was just bored. So I'm gonna make sure everything's nice and tidy before she gets here tonight. Even washed stinky dog Tasha yesterday so she is tolerable.

When I get to work today I'm going to see if I can work on Saturday to make up the time that I called out on Monday. I really hate to do it but I want it to at least look like I care. Maybe they will say no. That would be a sign. A sign for me to sit up and surf the net til my eyes bleed on Saturday night! Sweety is going to be out of town and Sylvie(5) is spending the night with her sitter. She has a grown up sitter (not the kid next door) that has a son her age and they like to have sleepovers. I thought that Sweety was going to be home when we arranged it but found out later he won't be. So it'll be just me and the dogs. Or me at work.

It's nice and rainy here - I already have my work clothes laid out (the ones i was gonna wear monday before i called in sick) - Oy's crate is ready for her in the tub - We have some prime sleeptime going on here.

No comments: