3/16/05

Unmotivated

I just am not feeling the urge to do ANYTHING. I didn't go work out this a.m. I'm going to go do a double workout tomorrow to make up for it. Really. Slept til it was time to go meet Mary and her mom for lunch. I still have the same sinus headache that's been haunting me for 2 days now but it seems to be dying away.

Sylvie(5) is busy playing with the Playstation. She's finally figured out how to run it. I'm gonna let her do that for awhile and then we'll practice blending words til she runs away from the kitchen table. She's getting better with the reading but I know if we don't keep practicing that she may not keep up. Her handwriting and sentence skills still aren't great but we can only do so much. Part of the getting out of kindergarten test is being able to draw a picture and write 2 sentences about it. Her teacher let me know that they always ask the kids the same question "What do you like to do with your friends?" (as in 'hint hint' practice the same thing at home) So we are working on "We like to swim. It is fun." They were the 2 shortest sentences I could come up with.

Oy ran herself silly and has crashed in my lap. She was busy today. She managed to squeeze behind the icebox and drag out every bit of trash and dustbunnies that were back there.

Sylvie likes to riverdance. She saw it on t.v. one day and has spent hours perfecting her routine. She said she showed it to her class today and tomorrow she will get to show them again and the whole class will try it. I don't think she's fibbing but I'm not sure. She likes to tell whoppers every now and then but they are usually more far fetched than this so I'm inclined to believe it's true. She's a ham. She has all these weird little voices and sketches that she likes to do. Gee, I don't know where she gets it.

Sweety has pointed out to me that I walk differently when I'm thinking of having sex later. Apparently I tread very carefully and my toes kinda spread out and I twiddle my fingers. All the while following him from a distance of about 8 inches wherever he goes. I'd never noticed before but I guess he's right. I may have to work on some new moves to fake him out.

I better get my slug self out of this chair and go do some laundry. Looking forward into getting into bed when the sheets are right out of the dryer. Ahhh.... I feel the urge to go rub my own tummy now.

No comments: