3/15/05

I Guess All Puppies Are Destroyers

It took about 90 seconds for Oy to unravel the corner of the living room carpet. I thought she was munching on a treat. How wrong I was. I've fluffed it up a bit so maybe nobody will notice. Then she was trying to eat my shoe. I can stick her inside of it and she's trying to drag it away. I've never had a puppy before. This is turning into a learning experience. I may get a baby playpen thingy to stick her in so I don't have to keep my eyes on her EVERY single second.

I did go and work out. (patting self on back) I hate actually going to the place but once I'm there it's okay. I started to sign up for this micro dermabrasion show they were having but changed my mind. I actually had written my name on the sign up sheet but started hearing voices in my head "where are you goooooing? why can't we go with you? aren't you gonna tell us a storyyyyyyy?" And decided not to go rather than make those whiny children voices a reality.

I'm going to try and go to bed early enough to get lucky tonight. Or early enough to do something nice for Sweety. I think he has been feeling neglected. And he's so nice that the very least I could do is produce a blowjob. I've been having some wildly sexually charged dreams so I guess I need a release too.

Stinky dog Tasha has to get a bath tonight. Woo hoo. She is such a pain in the ass to bathe. I wish there was a doggy psychiatrist around here. Or one of those people that say they can really communicate with dogs. Maybe I could find out why she's so terrified of men and the tub. And tell her to get over it.

My alone-time is drawing to a close. In 27 minutes the sprogs will be out of school. Let the games begin!!!

No comments: