3/11/05

Maybe I Will Fill My Sinuses With Concrete

I think I'm getting sick again. This cannot happen. Think maybe it's my allergies. I got some allergy medicine so hopefully this will go away. I'm out of sick time already. I've been blowing something out of my head that looks like bloody Tic-Tacs. What sucks is the drainage or whatever makes my throat sore and after spending 10 hours on the phone I want to die.

I also bought some Polaroid film so I can send a picture of my new dog to my friend in Texas. I have a digital camera but I'm not too proficient with it yet. I downloaded that damn Hello program to try and post pictures here and still haven't figured out how to move the photos to my blog. Oh well.

When eating breakfast with Sylvie(5) today at the school I discovered that breakfast on Fridays is free for the kids. Woo hoo! I didn't realize that. It's nice that the one day that she wants to go eat there in the morning it's free. I still have to pay $1 for 2 pieces of butter drenched cinnamon toast. But they are good. She got to wear her shiny boots that I got her last week again today. She was excited. She's been planning on wearing them all week. There's a little cut-out on the side so you can see her leg. I got her some knee high color striped socks to wear so they show. She told me last week the first thing she did when she got to class was yank up her pants leg to show off her socks. Everyone at her table thought they were cool. That's what I'm here for. To help make my kindergartener popular.

I told my Mom that she'd get to meet her grand-dog when we come down for vacation. And I explained the name to her. Oy is from the dog that was in the Stephen King Dark Tower Series and Lenore is what I've always wanted to name a girl. Since I've decided I'm pretty sure I'm not going to reproduce I think it would be okay to give the name to my pet now. I never before wanted to name an animal Lenore cause what if I had a girl someday and she's looking through my photo album and sees some cat or dog that I had named Lenore. "Yeah honey, I named you after my dog."

Sweety wrote me the neatest love letter last night. He's good at that. I think I'm going to put all the letters and cards we've exchanged in a scrapbook or something. With my procrastination skills being what they are I should have it done by our 50th wedding anniversary.

No comments: