3/9/05

Where Is My Tiny Cheese Grater?

Cause I need it for my eye to help relieve some of the pressure.

I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep. Sweety swears that I was humming my happy song in my sleep. When I was getting ready this morning he said it felt like I was fixing to go to the hospital and pick a kid out. Then he pointed out the dog is costing more than it did for his children to be born. I changed the subject.

I drive 2 hours across the Ocala National Forest (carefully looking out for bears crossing the road) and then out into the middle of nowhere only to find that the dog isn't ready. I spoke to the breeder last night and she was supposed to take her to the vet at 7 a.m. to get her health certificate and she overslept. Her and her family were getting over or suffering from the flu. I know shit happens cause I almost forgot I had to get the kids from school a couple of weeks ago when I was sick. So, she's going to meet me halfway on Saturday morning. It worked out okay like this I guess. It'll give me the chance to get puppy supplies before she lands.

By the way, this dog was sooooo freaking cute. She's 10 weeks old and weighs just over a pound. She was all over me. I'm glad we haven't installed new carpet yet. Maybe we'll wait til the house training thing is over for that.

Gonna go love on stinky dog and take a nap.

No comments: