3/27/05

Opinions Are Appreciated

I have a question - Is it okay for spouses to fart in front of one another?

I have always thought no. Sweety thinks otherwise. He can't believe that I wasn't exposed to such before him. I think it's gross. I'll toss your salad and pet your prostate but please don't remind me that your ass is used for other things.

Maybe I am being unreasonable. I don't know. Maybe the people I've been comfortable with before didn't have such a level of comfort with me that Sweety has. Maybe Sweety has a gastrointestinal disorder that needs to be checked. Maybe I will schedule a colonoscopy for him.

Maybe I'll start eating lots of beans and we'll have contests on Saturday nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chickie, its not ok to fart in front of your spouse. But men being little boys at heart are prone to doing this and will sometimes think it is funny. No man is perfect so you will have to learn to accept him, farts and all.

Chickie said...

Now that I think about it, he only does it when the boys are around and they all get a good giggle out of it. If we are in bed and the urge hits him, he'll get out of bed and go do it in the garage. I can live with this.