3/14/05

When Will the Sickness Just GO?!

Didn't go to work tonight. Hope I don't get fired. I've had the flu/cold/ebola stuff now for the second time and my back was also killing me today. I am turning into my mother. I remember when I was a kid and she'd lay in bed with a heating pad on and I always thought she was faking it so we'd just leave her alone. Well guess what I bought today? My very own heating pad. And it helps. After eating 3 Aleve and laying on it for 4 hours I can now sit upright. Yay!

BB(10) and I went and got Oy Lenore on Saturday. He got to bond with her first. I'm glad he likes her. She sits on his shoulder all the time. She is so cute. And so energetic. With tiny needlelike teeth that she likes to use to try and bite your lips off with.

She's only had 2 accidents in the house. One was a poop that was so toxic that I just threw the rug away that she'd contaminated. Made my eyes sting. I think it helps that we have one housebroken dog because she just does whatever stinky dog does. Tasha has even been playing tag with her. I guess she's excited to have a new pal too.

Sweety cooked his cajun beans and rice and scallops on Saturday night and our friends came over. They brought this kick ass dessert with them. It was like pecan pie but without the gooey stuff in the middle. Just crust and pecans. Luckily, I am the only pecan lover in the house.

I hear Sweety emerging from the shower. Must go look productive by the dishwasher.

No comments: