4/25/05

Blahed Out

I am now 16.5 hours into the 48 hour Hollywood Juice Diet. Only 31 more to go. Actually, I may end it tomorrow at around hour 43, right after my "after" picture is taken. Go have myself some yummy Korean food on my way home. If I can get Sweety to take me to lunch since I'm broke. I'll use my feminine wiles in the morning when I get home and see if it scores me lunch :)

I got so disoriented this morning on my way home. I truly have no sense of direction. I had to get off the interstate to get gas. And took a wrong turn trying to get back on. I had driven about 10 minutes when I start to get to a town that I wasn't supposed to be going through. So I just turned back around and started over and took another wrong turn but managed to get home. Although my sense of direction sucks, I am blessed with the ability to not get freaked out when I'm lost. My thinking is "hey, i'm still in america, right?" I've accidentally been in the middle of cracktown at 3 a.m. just driving along happily, safe in the knowledge that my ignorance of where I am is keeping me safe from any would-be carjacker.

The stupid ass EW called this morning to see if BB(10) needed a jacket for school since it was cold outside. Sweety started to tell her it was so cold he decided to let the boys stay home but he did not. Usually the phone ringer is off but for some reason it was on this morning. There's nothing more that I like to hear than her horsey voice coming out of the phone at 7 a.m.

BB signed up for basketball this weekend. It starts the first weekend in May. I can't wait. This means that I will get to go to the games and have to interact with EW and by that time she will have probably pushed out child 4. Luckily this is something that Sweety isn't coaching so he can sit with me. She doesn't talk to me as much if he is there for some reason. I don't think I'll be able to bite my tongue if she starts speaking to me and I have one of my sarcastic zingers in my head. I've been very good about not poking the dog and irritating her to save Sweety some aggravation. I am more a fan of cold revenge. I've done some interesting things to make sure she's had a rotten day a few times. Sweety said that from seeing the planning and preparation that I will go to in an effort to make her crazy lets him know to never get on my bad side. I'm perfectly content to wait months before doing something anonymously and just sitting at home knowing that shit is hitting the fan at her house. I can be so bad when I want to be. It's part of my charm.

I've gotten sucked into being a chaperone for a field trip that BB has coming up. It's at the Science Center (the place we went for Sylvie's birthday). Rumor has it that we have a chartered bus for this trip which means air conditioning. Yay! The last trip I went on with him I had to fight girls in his class to get to sit by him on the bus. He is a cutie. And the last time the kids in the class behaved horribly. If they are that way this time I may take a taxi home.

No comments: