5/17/05

Argh.

And I just re-remembered today is Sweety's birthday and I need to take a tiny nap before I run all over the place to get him a gift before I have to get the sprogs from school. For the next 4 months he gets to enjoy having a wife who is 8 years younger. Go Sweety! I'm not gonna go crazy with his gift this year. In the interest of not adding to debt I'm just going to get him a couple of cd's and some small stuff. Maybe I'll just smooth the coochie up later and put a bow on it. That would save me a trip to the freaking mall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special dispensation is always a good birthday present. The only problem is that it gets harder and harder to think tings up as you get older.

Chickie said...

I had some ideas for some other things to get him but then I thought maybe I should hold back since Father's Day is around the corner. Sweety told me not to get him anything and I explained I'm not getting a gift just for him, I'm getting it so the boys don't freak out and think their Dad is being neglected.