6/21/05

Dinged Out

My dad and his family have left. It was nice to see them but nice to have the pad back to myself. I just ate a sleeping pill so hopefully I'll be able to get in a decent nap before work. I have to work some guy's shift tonight so he will work my Thursday. I hope the night goes by quickly.

Sweety and I had a conversation the other night and he considers the type of communication I do at work with my coworkers flirting. Look, it's one in the morning, I'm dinged out tired and bored. If I wanna throw a paperwad at someone there really is no sexual connotation involved. I told him it's something he'll just have to deal with while I'm in the land of the working. A place I will be for the next 2 effing years. We figured that if I continue to work til August of 2007 (when the lease on the Pilot is up) we can pay off all our bills, get my boobies done and get a pool. And I am really liking the idea of having a pool and a privacy fence. I figure I've already been at this place 3 and a half years. What's 2 more? I'll just have to make sure to never run out of paxil or xanax. And keep my fingers crossed that I don't piss anyone off and get canned.

Tiny dog Oy got her last set of shots today. She has now passed out from the exhaustion of it all. Do you know how much it is to get a dog spayed? 120 freaking dollars. Sheesh. I thought it was like 50 or 60. Sweety told me to ask them how much they'd lower the price if they did it while she was awake. That's why I love him. He is one sicko.

Oooohhhh weeeeee, the sleeping pill is kicking my ass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you do NOT need your boobies done. Yours are beautiful. I don't know why you don't think so...honestly...you look as good as some of the girls I've seen in Xrated videos!

Ok, that wasn't a come-on...I promise....I'm just jealous!

Chickie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickie said...

sk - when you've seen them they've been "camera ready". When they're just chillin' around the house (like now) they resemble snoopy noses. As far as the pencil test goes, I can hold a box of 12 #2 pencils under these things, not just one!

Thanks for the ego boost though :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with SK. Your boobs look good. A boob job is not required.

There's got to be intent to flirt. If you say you're not, your not. Buts it's nice to have a husband who's a bit jealous so long as he doesn’t go overboard. Besides its tough working late at night. Your body knows it should be sleeping.