7/13/05

Smooth Sailing

Took the sprogs to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and they both proclaimed it "awesome". And the dreaded Monopoly game that I signed up for seems to have fallen by the wayside. Things are looking good.

When we got home we took the canines out and they both pooped and peed copious amounts. Then I put them on the porch to eat a treat. I think they both took grudge shits out there. Not enough there so it seemed they Really needed to go (since they had just freaking pottied), just whatever they could squeeeeze out to get my attention with. Thanks, furballs.

Neighborgirl is here playing some kind of video game with the boys. I think this'll probably be the last summer that she'll be over to play with them. By next summer she'll probably be completely be interested in boys and have a social life. I expect the boys to be crushed.

3 comments:

BO Snagley said...

neighborgirls are always trouble

Anonymous said...

My daughter is almost thirteen and still plays with the neighborhood boys. So there is still hope for a few more years.

Chickie said...

bo snagley - This one's pretty good. I don't think her parents give her a choice. She's 4 years older than our oldest.

mcb - neighborgirl is 14 and I've just got a feeling this is the last summer she'll be hanging around all day long. She gets bored playing with them and I understand that. We'll probably see her til she's old enough to date. Maybe a couple more years.