12/31/05

Fucking Phooey!

Well, rats. The friends we were going to go out with can't go. Their baby is sick. On the upside, thinking they were coming over did motivate me to clean the house so that is done now. I think we'll still go do something this evening. And I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow! Woo hoo!

And as an added bonus, since we're not having company I don't have to wash the canines. They are family clean but not company clean.

I swear, if the boys don't stop picking at each other, I will hobble them.

Everyone have a safe night! See you next year.

5 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Have a WONDERFUL New Years Eve, Chickie and a better 2006!!!

I wish you and yours all the very best in this new year!
See you next year, indeed!

Anonymous said...

The family clean vs, company clean thing- does that just go for dogs or for the house too? I'm thinking now that my house is definitely FAMILY clean, but not company clean. PERFECT! :)

Anonymous said...

Go out and have fun with Sweety. You two deserve it. Have a great New Year's Eve. And have some adult fun for us.

Amy said...

LOL

I've never defined it that way... but I do the same thing, company clean vs. family clean! Too funny!

I can't stand the "picking at each other" thing either, Ethan had Kate in tears at breakfast this morning. At least they aren't flinging poo which is more than what I can say for my two year old. Auuugh!!!

Happy New Year!

Chickie said...

There's a definite difference in family vs company clean. If company's coming, I'll wash the dogs and mop the bathroom floor.