5/17/06

Happy Birthday Sweety!

Sweety turns 37 today. This means that for the next 3 months he gets to have a cute wife who is 8 years younger than him.

I'm making a cake - it's kind of a modified box mix. While this may not be a big deal for most people it is for me. I generally buy things already made because stuff has a tendancy to goof up when I try it. But food is love so I'm gonna birth our own cake today. And I will love it and squeeze it and name it George! Oh, sorry. I got sidetracked there.

Since I'm such a procrastinator I've got lots of crap to do to build a proper "happy birthday" evening for him.

Tiny dog has already started to celebrate. I'm gonna hide the liquor when I leave the house today so she doesn't get too sauced before the party.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sweety!!! How cool, our hubbies are the same age, we have more in common than I thought.....of course, I am older...ewwww, to be young again **deep sigh**......oh well, have fun....and yeah, good idea hiding the booze from Tiny dog...what a booze hound....hee...I made a funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sweety!! I hope the cake is wonderful! (And, Tiny Dog is so damn cute in the hat!)

Anonymous said...

LOL....my theory is, ANYTHING that is prepared at home is HOME MADE!!! I mean even if you microwave it, it wasn't bought through a drive-through or at a store...dude, that's HOME MADE!!

HB to Sweety! I can just GUESS what his present is.....

Joey Polanski said...

Bettr take FULL rsponsibility, Chickie.

We expeckt pitchrs of that cake.

An -- OH! -- are we evr gonna laff if ya fuck it upski!

Chickie said...

TXSM - I hid the booze from Tiny but she had her own stash. She's such a lush.

Bekah - The cake sent us all into sugar shock. But it was tasty.

Mike - I do have plenty of leftover cake - it's the kind where a little dab will do ya.

Bex - Your theory is definitely correct! I can't remember the last time I cooked anything at home. We eat out and order in too much.

Sweety's gift involves midgets and emus and baby oil.

Joey Polanski - I am no shirker of responsibility. It all went pretty okay. The cake was ugly as sin but it tasted great!

I'll try to fuck up something soon so you can have a good chuckle.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the "happy birthdays".

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday, Sweety.

Chickie said...

Anne Arkham - Better late than never!

Anonymous said...

Our computer was dead on Wednesday but I still wanted to wish Sweety a belated Happy Birthday.

Chickie said...

MCB - Thank you!