- When I go to the post office and buy postage that the postmaster has to put on and she puts it on straight so the edge of the stamp is even with the edge of the envelope. I hate it when they just slap it on the envelope all willy-nilly.
- Getting into my clean car.
- A new pad of paper. It's exciting for me to get a new scratch pad at work. All of that pristine paper just begging to be written on.
- Coke in a can.
- A new tube of toothpaste. I really like being the first person to use it.
- New socks.
- Finding a parking spot next to a curb. That way, there is only one side of my car that is unprotected and that could be smacked by someone carelessly opening their door.
- Sniffing the dogs' heads and feet after they've dried out after a bath.
- Finding an empty check-out line at the grocery store.
And for you?