8/27/07

Hmmmm... (now with better linkage!)

You might think that this is the most revolting video ever, but as a someone that likes to make things smooth - I think it's interesting.

Wonder what I'd need to do to cultivate this sort of thing on Sweety's body?

I found the video on another server so hopefully you can all now peek at the grossest thing I've ever seen. Click here on an empty stomach. I didn't realize how many videos like there there were on the internet til I started looking to find this one somewhere other than the first place I found it. My stomach is kind of queasy now.

9 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Tried to go there, but all I got was an add warning me I had a worm and wanting to download a drive cleaing program - all in suspiciously bad English....

Regal said...

I couldn't watch........

here today, gone tomorrow said...

I couldn't watch, either.

Chickie said...

Sara Sue - I think I'd get one of those moon-suit looking things. Cover up from head to toe.

Everybody - A new link is up that should work for you!

Osbasso said...

You ARE my hero! That was just awesome!

Chickie said...

Osbasso - Glad to be of service!

here today, gone tomorrow said...

Sorry...I meant I literally could not bring myself to watch. Just the heading makes me sick to my tummy.

212degreedesigns said...

ROFLMAO

that was sick!

Ginamonster said...

It turned my stomach, but not as bad as the tonsil pictures on ebaumsworld!!