10/24/07

Nosy Nellie

The local county sheriff's department called Sweety's dad to see if he knew where the whereabouts of the cuntofanexwife. Sweety's dad lives in New Jersey and this is the second time that they've called looking for her. He told them that she was no longer in his family and if they could track him down from Florida that surely they could find her since she's living here.

I really think it is my civic duty to call the sheriff's office and let them know where she is (so they can quit wasting my tax dollars looking for her) but I know Sweety would have kittens if I did so.

Oh, what I would give to find out why they are looking for her!

9 comments:

Mike said...

But what if they were looking for her for some kind of serious crime?

Chickie said...

I thought of that too. I'm going to do what I want to and let Sweety have kittens.

He thinks it's about hot checks. That seems to be something she has a fondness for.

Amy said...

Chickie, that is why God invented pay phones, they are fairly untraceable. *insert wicked laughter*

Go get her. Bwahahahahaha

Cissy Strutt said...

How can you resist the opportunity? Especially when you can disguise your vengeful your action as 'civic duty'.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh how I wish Sweety's Dad had asked them why they are looking for her...! Maybe Sweety could say to him if they should call again---DO ASK! (lol)

Chickie said...

Amy - Pay phones have been the deliverer of much evil.

Cissy Strutt - I don't think I can resist. This is like winning the lottery.

Lady of the Hills - I'd really like to know too! I do know that there is no warrant for her arrest. Maybe they have good news for her.

Sara Sue said...

Oh you have to do it! Besides, Tiny might like kittens!

Monogram Queen said...

Hmmm there is no way you can look up under your sheriff's county website? I know we can in Fl*rence County but not D*arlington where I live (dammit)

Anonymous said...

OMG, did you do it?!?!??!!