2/28/05

Little Grouchy Butts

I think the children are starting to wear on each others nerves. And with the trickle effect, mine as well. It rained all weekend long so they were all cooped up in the house. This morning BB(10) was pretty grouchy with Sylvie(5). Sweety said on the way to school Sylvie announced that she would be glad to go to Oklahoma to see her mom as soon as he buys her a ticket. I hope that everyone will be in better spirits by the time school is out. I hope when my sister reclaims her daughter that it works out well.

I swear, if I go into the boys' bathroom one more time and there are mildewing clothes on the floor or pee on the seat that I will brick up the door and make them shower under the hose outside. They have their very own clothes hamper not 5 feet away. What's the problem? Maybe they have some type of phobia where they are afraid to get to close to the hamper. Usually I pick them up when I see them but the last batch was there for about 2 and a half days. And there is nothing I hate more than a wet towel on the bathroom rug. Except for boys socks that are sweaty and limp and turned inside out. Yech, the thought of that is turning my stomach. The first few times I did laundry after I moved down here were trying experiences. I still try to avoid doing the whites load.

Saturday night was lovely, lovely, lovely. Great dinner, great sex, okay t.v. viewing and then great sex again. Woo-hoo! And my dear was kind enough to let me sleep in on Sunday. I slept til noonish and then got up for the day. Instead of getting up early and then taking a nap before work.

Today is day one of my diet. I'm really going to do this. My goal is to just eat less and exercise more for at least the next 6 weeks. That is when I will have my "after" photos made. I went in to do that a couple of weeks ago but I'm still so bruised up and swollen that they decided to wait. I can stay away from McDonald's for six weeks. I discovered that I like Wendy's chili last night so that should help on the nights that I forget to take my lunch to work. And we went grocery shopping on Saturday so I was able to stock up on some stuff. Mainly tuna kits, soup fixings and yogurt. Yum, yum. Makes my mouth water thinking about a nice tasty tuna kit... No, it doesn't. It makes me want to gag. No use trying to fool myself.

I think I'll go eat some carrots while I look at potato chips.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound like a step mom I would like to have!

You sound so down to earth then bamm your out there. I bet your family really likes you

Chickie said...

They better like me. Or else... :)

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://iswkrutk.com/besm/pron.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ipoplkye.com/bsiy/zvnb.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://iswkrutk.com/besm/pron.html | http://etibjfav.com/dteh/sshc.html