3/27/05

Happy Easter

It's not yet 9 a.m. and we pretty much have the Easter festivities wrapped up. The kids were up before the sun rose. Everyone seems pleased with their basket stuff.

Yesterday I took the kids to the park for a big egg hunt that the city puts on. Sweety hurt his back so he stayed at home and I tried to keep everyone out of his hair.

I think I saw LBn(8) have some type of sugar overdose related episode. We're in the car on our way to eat pizza after the egg hunt and all of a sudden he throws back his head and does some sort of howler monkey imitation that lasts about 90 seconds. It came out of nowhere. That's when I remembered that he hadn't had breakfast and I'd just let him eat 4 pounds of sugar. I wish I had a picture of the face he made. He cracked us all up.

BB(10) has been really moody for the last couple of days. Not really moody I guess, but keeping to himself and just being pretty quiet. Sweety hasn't picked out of him what's up yet. I think puberty is fixing to slap us all in the face.

We found out the truth about how Oy's leg got hurt. Apparently she was in the babysitter's lap and Sylvie(5) decided to snatch her up. And in the process she got dropped on the coffee table. She's okay now. And Sylvie knows if she picks her up again that I will hobble her.

Here comes stinky dog. Looking for some love. I think I heard her try and say my name. I went to the grocery store for breakfast stuff this morning but forgot to get dog food. So I'll make my 5th trip to the store in 2 days in a little while. I need to start making a list before I go. Good thing the store's only a couple of blocks away.

We stayed up way too late last night. We've gotta start going to bed earlier. I took my tongue ring out for a little while last night so I could give a really ferocious blow job. Sweety is still thanking me this morning.

I must go and feed my new addiction. I've discovered Bejeweled 2 on AOL games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chickie,I thought the tongue ring was to make the stimulation more intense and you took it off. One assumes then that there are situations where it is not necessary or should not be used?