4/4/05

Back to Normal

Spring Break is over! Yaaaay! Was getting Sylvie(6) dressed this morning and realized that she couldn't wear the outfit that was ironed because she wouldn't be able to take it off to go to the bathroom. It's a skort thing that had shorts attached and a zipper in the back. She couldn't work the zipper. One of the items of clothing that her mom sent that's real cute on the hanger but useless for the child in real life unless her butler can follow her around to tend to her zippering needs. Thanks sis.

Stinky dog is passed out on my Korean blanket again and Oy is in the bathtub. They both need to be bathed. I spend a lot of time trying to keep the place dog odor free. Of all the dogs in the world, I have to choose one that's terrified of everyone but me and has a skin condition. She is pretty though. A fine example of bassett houndness.

Sweety told me that Oy almost got ran over last night. I just bought a harness and a leash for her because she's been acting CRAZY when I take her outside. He didn't have it on her cause he said she hasn't given him any trouble. (I think he just feels stupid having a 2 lb-leopard shirt wearing-dog on a leash) Geez, don't tell me that my dog was Almost ran over. I only want to hear about it if she's been smacked. Now when I'm at work I'll be wondering if she'll make it til I get home. I don't think he'll be taking her out leashless anymore though.

I found my flannel jacket yesterday! I was so relieved. It belonged to my Grandpa and it was the only thing of his that I wanted after he passed away. I've had it for almost 15 years but it wandered away from me a few weeks ago. I found it in the bottom of LB's(8) closet. It was making me sick cause I couldn't find it.

No comments: