4/5/05

Randomness

Diet Coke with Lime is R.E.V.O.L.T.I.N.G. Nasty nasty I say. I was reading this blog and I've been reading it for awhile and this person seems to think it's very tasty. So when I was out the other night I picked some up. (After having a discussion with myself in the supermarket about whether or not it was really lame to buy something because someone in blogland said it was good.) I had one glass and I think it ruined my tastebuds.

And I see tonight that
Kayten is perhaps throwing in the towel. A couple of weeks ago a blogger (blogginbex) I really like reading decided to quit and now this one. Rats. This impedes my electronic voyeurism. I'm one of those people who will probably go thru your medicine cabinet in your bathroom. I like reading about peoples regular lives.

Here comes Sweety.

No comments: