4/7/05

Completely Mortified

Last night due to the backache, I ate 2 xanax and had 2 glasses of wine. Was feeling frisky to shaved everything nice and smooth in the shower, put my hair in pigtails and sprayed on some nice smelling stuff. Came out of the shower, saw Sweety laying on his stomach and decided to do a surprise attack and lick his behind. And passed flat out mid-lick. He went to sleep with me in the fetal position between his knees. I don't guess I'll mix any kind of pills and alcohol in the future. But my back feels okay this morning. We came home for a quickie after taking the kids to school so all is forgiven. I am still horrified though that it happened.

This is my compliment from The Surrealist Compliment Generator:
I like your eyes. With ketchup.

Yesterday I got my friend in Texas, Elaine, some 600 thread count sheets. I had a coupon for 20% off so it was a sign. When we bought ours they were almost $200 but with the markdown and my coupon I got em for 80. Ha! And while I was there I got BB(10) some in a discontinued color for 60. I think it's a good investment. They will never wear out. He noticed them as soon as he got in bed. He called me in to tell me thanks again. I like my stepkids. They are neat.

And I love my niece too. But I will be so glad when her mom reclaims her. This full time parenting thing is exhausting. With the boys its okay cause I know they're here forever but with Sylvie(6) it's just different for her and us cause we know she'll be leaving soon.

No comments: