4/6/05

I Need Some Drugs

Wow does my back hurt. Effing ouch. I think it has something to do with it fixing to be that time of the month. I may go chew my last 2 Xanax and have some wine. If it won't stop hurting at least I'll pass out.

Oy is asleep in my lap. Gross little dog. I saw her again checking out Tasha's eyes to see if any more tasty eye boogers had formed. I heard a slurping sound and realized it was her tongue on the other dog's eyeball. Must be hard work, scavenging for mucus, cause she's passed out.

I had a stir fry of yellow squash, asparagus and garlic. It is my new favorite dish. Of course it has 2 side effects: asparagus pee and (as sweety informed me last night) he can smell garlic when he's muff diving. I've given him permission to leave the area if he finds it intolerable.

BB(10) brought a fish tank over from his mom's. It got to be too much work so she suggested he bring it over here. Thanks you stupid cow. Like I don't live with enough of your old shit already? And she asked Sweety to unload a fucking swingset when he went over to pick up the boys. I told him if he really loved me that he'd drop it on her foot. Just cause she picked a genetically unsound specimen for a second husband and he's bit the dust doesn't mean she gets to fall back on Sweety for anything. I will be nipping this in the bud if it starts to come up anymore. I think I'll wait for the birthing of her next child and give it a couple of months for the postpartum depression and hormones to kick in - then maybe I can think of something quietly evil to make her miserable.

No comments: