4/8/05

Missed Delivery

Crapola. The Fed Ex guy came to deliver some yummy, tasty, oh so good for you, diet pills and I didn't wake up when he knocked. I finally found a place online yesterday that will deliver to FL and I figured it would be Monday before I got them. Usually I put a sign up that says I'm a day sleeper so knock hard, but I wasn't expecting him today. Maybe I'll go pick them up tomorrow if Fed Ex is open. I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to eating. If I have something to keep me from being hungry then stuff doesn't even appeal to me. I still eat, just not bags of chips and blocks of cheese and soda by the gallon. And the high helps me keep the house clean :)

I go get my "after" photo for the liposuction on the 26th and I'd like it to look STUNNING. I'm getting there.

No comments: