4/18/05

School Meeting is Over!

Whew. Found out that Sylvie is doing great with her progress in reading and writing. I'd spent the last week worrying because I thought the teacher only wants a meeting if it's bad. I laugh when I'm nervous and as soon as the teacher said all was well I got the giggles and could hardly keep them tamped down. I'm so relieved. Hopefully, my sister will work with her this summer so she won't be back at square one when school starts next fall.

15 minutes til I leave for work. Phooey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great for Sylvie. Now, just and FYI from a teacher....we don't just call for bad stuff! As a matter of fact, some of my old principals MADE us call home for positive stuff. Her teacher should be doing this. AND..email the teacher ahead of time in these cases!! They are people, too!!

Chickie said...

I wish I would've known a week ago that meetings were called for good news. I'd been freaking out all week and started to ask the teacher about the meeting but thought I only wanted to hear bad news once! Now I know better.