5/27/05

5 Hours of Sleep!

Holy crap batman. I forgot how effing normal I feel if I get more than 2.5 consecutive hours of sleep! Maybe I'll have a personality change soon too and become infused with sunshine and light! Oh wait, I just choked on my own laughter. Let me wipe my spit off the keyboard.

Even though I enjoy not having to wipe stinky dog's eye boogers out I don't think I'll ever get used to the sound of tiny dog eating the damned things.

I have found yet another food that sour cream is tasty on. Spicy cheez-its. Diet starts tomorrow. You know you're eating something too fast when crumbs fall down the front of your robe into your cleavage and you decide to wait til the end of the eating session so you can just shake out all the crumbs at once.

EW is coming to BB's basketball game tomorrow. I'm glad she's doing her motherly duty but I sure hate looking at her horsey self. Maybe she will bring her newest crotchling. I can use my magical thoughtbeams to give it colic.

I gave my co-worker, DW, my blessings to read this blog now that I've started another one to detail my sexual antics. This is why I'm not linking that blog here. DW stands for DorkWad cause he had some ideas that I wasn't crazy about. And I realize that is rather negative, so henceforth he will be referred to as PM (PodMate). So PM, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dreading the day when one of my co-workers comes across my site. Considering all of the fun they poked at me when they learned I've been at gay bars, I don't know what they will say when they read about some of the sexual things in my blog. It won't stop me from writing but it will give them some more things to joke about. These guys are really, really SQUARE. How square? I guarantee that California Girl and I will have more sex this weekend than the 5 other people in my row of the cube farm combined.

Chickie said...

I wouldn't want everyone I work with to see this site but with this one person I'm okay with it. And I'm sure he hasn't told anyone about it.