5/18/05

Making Me Brown

Sweety came back by the house after dropping the kiddos off at school so he could spraypaint me. I got some of that tanning mist crap in a can yesterday. I hope it works. So I don't feel compelled to go pay a "professional" to do it. I'm trying to get enough of a tan to cover the yellow tint of my skin. And to try and mask some of my bruises. I'm just too damn clumsy. I feel a green bruise on tan skin is less unattractive than a bruise on yellow skin.

I gave up some kick ass birthday sex last night, if I say so myself. I finished him off in the reverse cowgirl position while using my legs to move up and down. He screamed like a girl :) My thighs are sore. I had a good view of it in the mirror which is always neat.

I just read the last couple of posts at Jay Loves Kitti. Whoa. What a mess. Last night we were watching something on the t.v. about people who were having online affairs. I asked him if he considered that cheating. And he gave the proper answer of yes. I don't really think talking to someone online would be too bad but you are just opening a door. And Sweety knows if he ever walked through a door like that I would put his weenie, head first, into the garbage disposal.

BB(10) got his first love letter yesterday. Well, he thought it was for him. At his school they have an in-school mail system where you can send letters to the kids at school. Yesterday the teacher gives him this note that some girl has sent. He was all excited about it. I don't think he likes the girl but he liked getting the note. Last night after going to bed he wakes up from a dead sleep and tells his dad 'wait a minute. there's another kid in my class with my name. i think the letter was for him.' Now he doesn't know what to do. Oh the trials of preteenage love.

I ended up getting Sweety a cd and a crystal heart for his birthday. He got me a heart thingy last Christmas and I saw one that complimented it so I got it to make a set. Mine is a solid heart and the one I got for him is like a little box and it has more little red crystal hearts that go inside of it. We went and had dinner at Carrabba's and then came home for ice cream cake and carrot cake. He said he had a good birthday.

2 comments:

Jay said...

C'mon back and look again. Mess? Maybe. I could be surprised out of my optimism.

I really think it has more to do with Kitti feeling trapped by the kids than what it first appeared.

Or not. We'll see. Worst case I get every other weekend to ride my bicycle.

Jay

Chickie said...

I came back for another peek. Maybe Kitti is having a midlife crisis/smothered by children spell. I hope when the dust clears that all is well.