5/2/05

Ohmyfuckinggoodness... I'm FINALLY Home!

My plane landed at 6:00. I should have been home by 7:00. Instead my stupid ass got horribly lost and it took me til 9:00. I didn't think I was ever gonna get here. And I really loved it when I called Sweety and he asked me if I was going to listen to his directions or just cry and be lost. Huh? I wasn't crying. I couldn't cry because my eye was twitching too much. And I'd stopped for directions so I was on my way.

The dogs went bonkers when they saw me. As did the kiddos. Stinky dog is extremely stinky. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give her and eye watering 17. But she isn't itching herself. Maybe in my quest to keep her from being stinky I have over washed her with medicated soap. I'm going to just bathe her with baby shampoo and see if that helps.

Sweety is off foraging for food for me. Bless his heart. I am starving. It takes alot out of you to be horribly fucking lost and not lose your mind and drive your car into the river. (that only crossed my mind twice) I actually drove in one BIG 'ol circle. An hour and a half after I left the airport I was pretty much right where I started. I am not leaving the house til Wednesday when I have to go field tripping with BB(10).

The EW is going in to birth on Thursday. Woo hoo. She gets to pick when the birthing is induced and she can't pick a day when the boys are regularly over here to do it. It's gotta be on one of her days so their schedule is fucked up and they can spend all day waiting for her to call here with news of the blessed event. She's planning on a girl but if my mental thoughtbeams work it will have a penis.

I'm so glad to be home. I can't wait to get naked later.

No comments: