5/20/05

Shoot Me Now

Do you know what is more delightful than waking up from a good nap refreshed? Waking up from a good nap because your motherfucking back hurts so bad that you need to puke. That will get your blood going. Fucking shit. I usually downplay pain but I guess if it makes me want to vomit it really must be hurting.

I figured out what was causing this. I'm pretty sure it's my boobs. Sweety and I noticed the other day the only time it hurts is after I've come home and showered and had my bra off for a couple of hours. So I have been diligent about wearing a fucking bra all the damned time. I was sleeping on my side earlier and I guess the fucking weight of the one on top, flopping over and trying to escape is what caused this one.

I've made some inquiries about getting a breast lift and reduction. I may do this before my planned time of December.

I may just go tape these motherfuckers down before I get dressed.

1 comment:

Chickie said...

I hope my insurance covers it. I think it does. But if not I may go sell a kidney to fund it.

I'd have never thought things that can cause such pleasure could be such a pain in the ass!