5/20/05

Tiny Post

I guess I got noticed at work last night. My tan was commented on as well as the placement of the slit in my skirt. I didn't realize that people paid that close attention to clothes. Today is jeans day. Thank goodness. I can just toss them in the dryer with a t-shirt and be ready to go later.

And I discovered last night that if you have a baby or adopt a child you get 12 weeks of paid leave! Holy crap batman. It almost makes me want to have kid. I wonder if I offered my womb to surrogacy if I could still get the time off. I think work only requires the birth certificate and a doctor's note to verify that you birthed to get the time off. I'm not feeling that desperate yet for a long vacation but it's nice to know it's an option.


It seems like I had some shit I was gonna type but I'm too damn sleepy to think right now. All I can think about it rubbing my feet across the sheets til I pass out.

No comments: