5/10/05

Sick Sweety

He has a doctor's appointment today. We think he may have shingles. His right arm had been aching and hurting like hell a couple of weeks ago and a week or so ago he got some kind of funny rashy spot on his arm and it hasn't went away. I told him I thought it was shingles but someone else told him it was ringworm. So he didn't go to the doctor then. At work today about 1000 of the little spots sprouted all over his arm so he made a doctor's appointment. Good. Getting Sweety to the doctor is like pulling teeth. I'm glad he decided to go before it got any worse. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed with a minimal amount of discomfort to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, not shingles! Didn't his kidas already have the chicken pox? Did you? Shingles is miserable.

imapuma

Chickie said...

the doctor said it is tinea versicolor. i think the doc is wrong though. (my ex had that and it didn't look anything like what sweety has) this is the same doctor that told me i needed to join a church or social group when i told him i was crying all the time and didn't like to walk to my mailbox.