6/23/05

Antsy

It is about 9 a.m. in Chickieville and I'm just waiting for it to be time to go to the airport. That should be about 2 hours from now unless a comet crushes me between now and then.

I am so freaking nervous about leaving my dogs at home. I feel guilty. Guilty because if stinky dog Tasha were home alone she could have run of the house but since tiny dog Oy is here too and she can't be out in the house I'm having Tasha stay in my bedroom with her for part of the day. I'm afraid she is going to howl. I'm afraid tiny dog is gonna poop all over the bathroom and neighbor girl will have a mess to clean up. And I feel bad cause tiny dog will be cooped up inside a lot. Neighbor girl has said she'll check on them frequently, probably more than what I've asked her to but I still feel bad. I guess if this is my biggest worry right now then I'm doing okay. At least flies aren't skating on my eyeballs and my belly is full.

And I swallowed my pride and asked Sweety for money last night since I am one broke ass til payday at the end of the month. He said okay but he likes to tease me about my spending habits. And that embarrasses me. But I suppose if I'm going to ask for money I can take the ribbing that comes with it. We all have our little things that get under our skin. Him picking at me about money is mine. Me mentioning hair loss is his. I learned that the hard way. But I am kind enough to not mention it anymore. Then again, I kind of ask for extra money on a semi-regular basis but he doesn't bitch about his hair falling out too much.

The canines are washed and the boys have just received their Oklahoma haircuts. They look kind of like hedgehogs. Cute. And the house is tidy so I won't be coming home to a mess.

I'm going to end up having to check in my carry on bag. I have one carry on bag on wheels and then one that you carry over the shoulder. The over the shoulder one is the same size as some purses I've see women carry so I thought I could get away with carrying them both on but I guess not. That's okay though. I just didn't want to have to lug around a huge suitcase from place to place when we get there.

BB(10) is all nerky about flying. He's afraid we're gonna fall outta the sky. I thought about slipping him half a xanax in some pudding but decided that might be abuse. I overheard him tell Sweety that he hopes we don't have a plane with a broken engine. No shit, kid.

We get back on the night of the 3rd and I'm off work til the 7th. The boys will probably go to their mom's when we get back so I'll have some alone time. That will be nice after vacation.

We had probably the last sex we will have for 11 days last night. Maybe I'll get my Mom to babysit one night and Sweety and I can go watch submarine races.

Tonight and tomorrow night I will be at my friend Elaine's house. We will drink wine out of a box, play rummy and I'll pet her blind dog and torment the other one. I call the not blind dog Pecan Head in my mind. Cause that's what his head is shaped like. Crazy little dog. I will probably also pet her computer cause it'll be the last one I see til I get home.

Then Saturday night I'm going to my other friend, Nat's house. We'll probably do about the same thing over there. I CANNOT WAIT! I miss seeing my friends in person and it is always so nice to see them. Since I'm not going to be there very long I'm not gonna have time to see my other buddy that lives there. I'll have to catch her next time. Phooey.

And I'll get to eat real mexican food and bbq! And this one little sandwich shop that makes the best broccoli cheese soup is calling my name too.

I guess I'll go twiddle my thumbs some more.

Adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip. mmmm, mexican food and BBQ. yum. :)

Anonymous said...

Fly safe. Have a good trip. You'll be missed.

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip and enjoy the food.. yummy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about goods handbag jewelry leather shoppingdiscountstore.net. I have a website about goods handbag jewelry leather shoppingdiscountstore.net which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!