6/10/05

If You Dress Your Dog

Check out the Oy-meister!
Her new shirts arrived just before we left for Tampa so she was pimpin' while she was on vacation.


Pink Camoflauge Here she is modeling nicely.


Oy modeling And here she is sick of sitting on the chair and is thinking of jumping to her death.

I got these from FuFuFashions. I've never bought anything from the site I use Ebay instead. Cheaper. And if you wanna buy lots of little dog clothes and try to hide the cost from your significant other, every cent counts :) If you go to the website and look at the "friends" page stinky and tiny dog are there as well as my old dog, Chi Chi. They are on pages 1 and 9. Chi Chi is the bitchy dog that I owned before that couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth. It just goes to prove that teeth are important. It pleases me to see them up on someone else's website. I'm being a weirdo for my dogs. I'm sure they'd love to see themselves on the big screen.

I freaking love these clothes. You send in the measurements of your dog so the stuff will fit right. I'm gonna wait til Oy is fully grown before I order anything else. She'd outgrown all of her old stuff so new shirts were a necessity. I get such a chuckle out of seeing Oy dressed. And you know that's what tiny dog lives for. To amuse me.

1 comment:

Indri said...

Those are hilarious and sweet! Someday I'm going to start knitting dog sweaters. I bet the ones for Oy-sized dogs will take no time at all.