6/17/05

My Wednesday Night Fun

Sweety made a run to the beer store for me a few days ago. He was going to get some Patron tequila, which I think is the bomb, but they were out. The clerk told him they had a delivery that would be arriving shortly but he decided to buy another brand instead of wait. After seeing my reaction after having a shot he told me he would wait for the delivery truck next time. Later Sweety built a couple of body shots. He's okay with nasty tequila if he's sucking it out of my bellybutton.


What Cheap Tequila Does

And then after I was done with a couple of those I thought it would be okay to let tiny dog eat out of the sink and sniff the garbage disposal like she's been dying to.

New Countertop

That's our new countertop. I love it. And see the spout thing? It's also a pressure washer/tiny dog shower. We are really not totally unhygenic people.

No comments: