7/25/05

Hola.

Ugh. The PMS is in high gear. I'm swelled up like a hamster that's been boiled in salt water. It'll be nice when this crap is over.

I'm going to spend all stinking week dreading going dress shopping on Friday. At least I'll be getting a good meal out of the wedding. The reception dinner is going to be at the restaurant that we went to this weekend and it's great. Grouper in a crispy crust with some kinda sweet sauce on you - here I come! When I was a kid I remember watching a t.v. show about a grouper named Oscar. I just try to put that out of my mind when I'm chowing down.

On my way home from work I found a bug in Sweety's car. It was hard to get a good look at it since I was buzzing down the road but it looked suspiciously cockroachy. It was on the visor. I spent the entire drive with my mouth shut trying not to think about the fact that I was sharing the car with a crunchy little bug. I was surprised to see it in his car because he keeps it so clean. I wouldn't be shocked to see something like that in my rolling mcdonald's sack of a car. I'll have to beat the seats thoroughly with a broom or something before I drive it again to be sure the critters have been scared out.

I think tiny dog Oy may be licking her incision site. I'm keeping an eye on it. I'd hate to have to put one of those cone things around her neck. She'd probably go completely crazy.

Sweety said that we were going to have to go sign papers to remortgage the house (this is how the pool and boob lift are going to be funded) today but didn't know what time or where. He tried to contact the person in charge of it on Friday but didn't get anyone. Maybe I'll get lucky and we'll end up doing it tomorrow instead so I don't have to rush around today before work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your PMS. I guess now is not the time to point out that California Girl doesn't get PMS. Oops, I just did ;-)

Years ago, I knew I guy with MANY roaches in his car. He just threw his trash from fast food drive-ins in the back seat and cleaned it out when it got full. Gross and disgusting doesn't even begin to describe it.

Chickie said...

Lucky CG and lucky you! Usually I'm grouchy along with the bloat but that hasn't happened yet. So I will be thankful for that.

I don't know where the hell the bug came from in Sweety's car. It probably crawled over from mine.