7/12/05

Refreshed

What a nice sleep. There's nothing better than being woken by my little furbabies' yelps and barks. It makes me feel so wanted...so, dare I say, loved? Ha fucking ha.

I don't have dogs. I have pigs in dogs clothing. Offer them a treat and the little stinkers are out the door. Which is what I finally had to offer them to get them out of the house. They were running around playing tag and stinky dog Tasha's bassett hound bark was getting to be too much to listen to. The easiest way to quiet her is with some type of treat that will keep her busy for awhile. Tiny dog Oy stays busy just trying to eat treat bits that fall outta stinky's mouth.

I'm actually going to put on my workout clothes instead of my pajamas when I get dressed. I've gotta start going back to the gym. I have gained 8 pounds since my liposuction ordeal in December and I had 20 to lose going into that. I'm going to lose 30 pounds before I get my tits hitched up. There's no point in spending all this freaking money on my body if I'm not putting any effort towards it. Yummy Slimfast, here I come!

Great. The canines just barked to let me know they want in off the porch and they have both taken poops out on it. Did I not take you ungrateful dogs outside less than 10 minutes ago? Maybe it just feels better to have concrete next to your ass instead of grass when you're going that close to the ground.

I need to go tidy up my house and make it presentable for the photo tour that I promised my friend, e. Now that includes picking up after the dogs. Yech.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "pigs in dogs clothing" thing. Seems so very true, especially when they roll in mud and poop and expect to come inside and sleep on my bed.

Chickie said...

Luckily, my big dog is too lazy to roll in anything. Nothing worse than a really stinky dog wanting to cuddle up right next to you.

Anonymous said...

Both of them on the porch. Do they try and "top" each other when pooping?

Chickie said...

mcb - It's no contest. Sometimes stinky dogs stuff is almost as big as tiny dog.