7/12/05

Night Noises

Sweety had to go to work early. So I get to dink around on the computer til my eyes burn.

Stinky dog's asleep on the floor making weird noises. I can't tell if they're coming from her front end or her back end.

I took a peek at some art/photos that creeped me out. I found them here over at Anne Arkham's place. I told myself I'd wait til later to look at all the galleries but felt compelled to check them all out while I was there. I may go back myself into a corner and read a book til daylight. Oh, gee. Nevermind. I'm reading a book about freaking vampires right now.

The boys will be back today. It's been 8 childfree days. I almost don't want to go to bed because I want to enjoy the alone time quiet.

I guess I better go try and think pleasant thoughts to amuse myself to sleep with.

Mental note to self: Call Dad for his birthday. Check.

6 comments:

Renee said...

What do ya know, my stinky dog is laying on the floor in front of me making weird noises too! I am such he is just farting like a muther!lol


Those pics are kinda freaky. I had to stop myself!lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I feel your pain. We got BD's 2 back on Sunday. My 2 are at their dads until AUG! I think I'd rather trade....LOL

But it's not too bad.

I lost *3* pounds yesterday! I think it was water weight...I peed every 10 minutes.

But I'll take the freakin' 3 pounds! YAY!

Chickie said...

renee - I think my dog suffers from acid reflux or something. I might try to give her a rolaids next time.

sk - WOOO HOOO! To the three pounds: May they rot in hell! I'm with ya, who cares if it's water weight?

Anonymous said...

My mom's dog takes Pepcid...per doctor's orders...

Anonymous said...

What does Stinky Dog eat? Maybe she needs less or more of something.

Those photographs are creepy. I can see why the creeped you out.

Chickie said...

mcb - I think maybe stinky gets too many people treats. We've gotta cut back on that.

The photos were creepy but interesting.