7/30/05

Robbed

warning: this post is probably going to have the f-word sprinkled liberally throughout.

I just got back from getting my fucking hair cut. I asked them to fix it also. As in blow it out. I was looking at their little price sign and figured it was going to cost about $25. Noooooooooooo. She rang me up and told me forty-fucking-seven dollars. I guess she saw my jaw drop open and saw me jump where it felt like someone had just stuck something in my fucking ass and then she told me she was giving me a discount of $6.00. Gee, thanks a ton! Now you'll get a tip. Of 6.00. My hair is just right below the shoulders at the longest layer so I qualified for the fee they charge to style long hair which is 3500 pennies. For crying out fucking loud, I didn't have her whip out the curling irons or anything. Just a blow dryer. This is probably the normal price for such things but since I fucking NEVER get my hair done it took me quite by surprise. Next time I have somewhere nice to go I'll just tie a pretty ribbon around my usual slicked back ponytail or maybe I'll ask Sweety to learn how to run the hair dryer and in the future I can trade sexual favors for hairstyling.

I was going to get my nails done but after that case of sticker shock I've decided to just wear my monkey hands around for awhile.

And I'm sleepy on top of being fucking grouchy but I don't wanna lay down and take a nap because I don't want to mess this fucking hair up. Agh. I just should've sweated it out in my own bathroom for an hour and a half and did this shit myself.

But I am sure later that when I get dressed and put some face spackle on that I will look absolutely adorable. Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I go to the local SCISSOR CUTS and don't pay over $20. I NEVER spend lots of money on my hair. I have paid THREE TIMES to color my hair, and I have NEVER liked it better than when I buy a box and do it myself.

SO..I'm right there with ya!

Will be thinkin' of you next week. Thanks for doing the hosting duties. I'm sure you will look as hot as me in the hostess seat...oh wait...better dress DOWN so that you don't outglam the hostess...LOL...

Honey, you outglam me even WITHOUT makeup and pretty dresses. You hottie, you!

Love ya!

Chickie said...

The last time I went to this place (it's freaking Great Clips for crying out loud) it cost me 12.00 and they dried my hair. I guess the addition of all of the hairspray today is what jacked up the price. I will so never do that again.

I can't wait to try out the hostess duties over at your site. I might wear my suit and tie for the first post but after that it'll be my man robe!

Hottie? Neato. I've never been called that before! :)

Have a great trip and a couple of drinks for me!