7/30/05

Shoe Dilemma Solved

Thank you to all who commented on the previous post. When I bought the shoes I did something really stupid. I didn't try to walk in them. And I've never worn shoes with a heel and no back to them. I have since discovered that they are not a style that was meant to be on my body. Between listening to the flappity-flap of the shoe smack the bottom of my foot and just trying to balance and not twist my ankle, I decided to go buy some different ones. They are very similar just with no heel and they cover my whole foot. I don't think they look as good as the first pair but I don't have to worry about slinging them off or crumpling to the floor with witnesses because I've turned my ankle. And I'll be able to wear hose with them. I got some that are very sheer so they shouldn't be horribly obvious. It's a church wedding and the times are few and far between that I darken a church's door. I just think I should cover my legs with something. I shall post pictures of me all purtied up tomorrow. I'm going to get my hair cut in the morning and ask them to blow it out or fix it or something because I'm not too good in that department.

Sweety really liked the pink high heels though. I asked him if he saw my new outfit and he confessed that he'd rubbed his weenie all over my shoes. I think he was kidding. I guess if he likes shoes when I take those back I'll trade them in for some hooker shoes. I have this really long nightgown thingy that needs some shoes to really make it look good. Maybe I can find some to match it.

I managed to wash both the canines when I got home tonight and I washed stinky dog's bed. When Tasha first smelled her clean bed she didn't know how to act. I don't think she recognized it at first since it didn't smell like her or tiny dog's butt any more. Since they are clean I'm tempted to let them get in our bed but I think Sweety would have a stroke if he woke up cause tiny dog was trying to eat his eye booger.

Oh. Speaking of strokes... It turns out that my neighbor (the bigoted, lawn obsessed dork that's slept with the ex-wives) may have had a mini-stroke. He's just over 40 I think. I've sat and watched him push his little mower while he glared at our house and tried to give him a mild heart attack with my thoughtbeams. I never thought about a stroke though. I do hope he makes a full recovery so he can go back to using his leaf blower on nothing during every moment that the sun's out and he's not straightening his blades of grass. Sweety told me that the neighbor used to have 2 dogs that lived outside and he'd go and beat the hell outta them with a shovel if they wouldn't stop barking. Maybe this is just some karma. Animal abusing fucker. He has a new dog now. I hope I never see him smack this one. I'd hate to have to brain him with a brick.

Sweety was out with his family tonight. I think they closed the restaurant down. He had the nice pink flush that he gets after 2 beers when he got home. I had him spray paint a tan on me. I hope he got it even. Beggars can't be choosers and I'm not really good at doing it myself. I can but usually if he does it for me it turns out much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your shoe situation is resolved.

Why does your neighbor glare at your house? Does he glare at everybody or is there something he especially doesn't like about yours?

Chickie said...

We are the only neighbors right now who's yard connects to his. Our yard doesn't get all grown up but Sweety's not out there every other day mowing or grooming the lawn like the neighbor is. And he slept with the last two wives that lived here - I think he was perturbed that his advances towards me were ignored. I think he's a weasel.