7/4/05

Tag! I'm it!

MCB over at Married in Ohio got me. I've also been tagged over at my "other" site. So I've cheated and just put the same answers over here. Sorry. I am a lazy ass today!

And due to the fact that I'm getting this a little late and that all the people I read have already been tagged, I won't be tagging anyone else. But I'll play!

What 5 Things do you miss about your childhood?

1) Being a kid. Doing all the stuff now that I look back on and smile at. Making mud pies, pretending with my best friend that we were running away from home while my Mom helped us pack a picnic lunch to take alone. Hiding in the grass in the pasture by my house and pretending to be a seahorse.

2) Living at home with my Mom. She's great. I swear, if I were single that I'd still be there.

3) Some of the wild shit you do as a teenager. The drinking, sneaking around and sex that I didn't give a second thought to. In retrospect, all that stuff was really stupid but at the time it felt good.

4) Not having my heart broken. Cause once that happens you pretty much know that more of it is in store at some time or another.

5) Staying at my Grandma's house when my sister and I were little. She had a huge house and we'd spend hours playing hide and seek. I still have dreams about it sometime.

6) And I'll toss in a bonus answer here. Sucking my thumb. I've gotta say that is probably the greatest stress reliever. But it's very hard to do while wearing fake nails. Sometimes, when the nails are off (which is rarely) I give it a go to see if I still enjoy it at much. I do.

No comments: