7/11/05

What Is Good About My Job

Last night right before he got in bed Sweety told me that he had done something that he swore he would never do. I thought he was fixing to tell me he tripped and his dick landed somewhere it shouldn't have so after finding the closest object to brain him with (a fairy statue) I asked him what that was. And he revealed that he depends on my income and it was something that he didn't intend to happen. I guess that when you've been together for awhile and your wife likes to spend money and buy crap this kind of thing will occur.

So, I have been coming up with things that are good about my job. To keep me motivated.

* The building is clean.

* The bathrooms are clean.

* There is always toilet paper in the bathrooms.

* There are free feminine supplies in the bathrooms.

* The outside is nicely landscaped.

* I'm not working in the sun.

* I don't have to deal with the public face-to-face.

* The air conditioning always works.

* I get to be an ant.


With all of these wonderful perks, in addition to getting a paycheck, you'd think I'd be chomping at the bit every day to go to work. But I am not.

I'm going to try and rustle up my enthusiasm before I leave for work in 21 minutes.

2 comments:

Chickie said...

mcb - I know, I know. I guess that's why it's called "work" and not effing fun.

Anonymous said...

Good bathrooms are worth a lot. A few years ago, I was working in the physics department at UIC, and the bathrooms were AWESOME because there were only two women in the department.