7/10/05

Whew.

What a long freaking day.

Stinky dog Tasha got some extra attention today after her bath. I performed the semi-annual doggy nail trim. You'd think I was trying to cut her kidneys out with the clippers with the way she carries on. Finally got it finished though.

Tiny dog Oy got a bath too. Not that it'll do much good. I see that she has Tasha's drool all over her head right now. So she'll be smelling just like the inside of Tasha's mouth soon. Lovely.

I've just about folded all of the laundry. I usually get the whole house clean and then ignore the full laundry basket. But since the house was pretty much clean I decided to fold the clothes while I finished watching a movie. I just need to give the bathrooms a swipe and then everything should be tidy.

I'm going to take pictures of my house later to post for my friend Elaine. She hasn't been down here yet and I told her I'd do it when I got back from vacation. Maybe tomorrow.

At about noon I went with Sweety to his sister's house cause he said he was going to help hang drywall. He also installed lighting and insulation and didn't even get to the drywall part yet. We didn't get home til after 11 p.m. I was afraid that the dogs would have destroyed my room and bathroom while we were gone but everything was pretty ok. I guess Oy is kinda paper trained since that's what she used. One of the dogs left me a nice runny puke surprise under my computer desk. Mental note to self: block off area under computer desk. It was pretty disgusting cleaning puke offa all the wires down there. If I would've know that we were going to be gone so long I would've taken them with me over there.

I am so going to sleep hard tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta come see my site again...I added a pic of my classmates.

I missed ya! LOL

Chickie said...

I'm glad you returned safe and sound! Love your reunion photos.