9/22/05

Sweety

Sweety's noggin seems to be okay. He called the doctor's office today and was told by a nurse that the MRI was "all clear". He asked for additional clarification such as what the hell was causing his headache so the nurse put him back on hold and told him if his head was still hurting to schedule another appointment.

He told me it still hurts but less than it has been for the last week. I really think he has a rotten sinus infection going on. The whole time I've know him (4 years or so) every night he wakes me up by coughing and clearing his throat in his sleep. Surely his sinuses are to blame. Otherwise, I will smother his doctor with my elbow.

I'd like to speak about the lovely baseball game that the boys played in tonight and the aggravation that their more than lovely mother was a catalyst for, but I'm all effed out.

I may have to crank up the sex blog. Just because the stuff is too damn good to not talk about :)

Night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything's alright with Sweety's head. And, if you'll be doing any smothering soon, I recommend a pillow rather than an elbow. It's just easier.

Anonymous said...

Very glad to hear that Sweety's head is OK. Do they have any idea what it is now hat they know its nothing serious?

Chickie said...

bekah - Yeah it may be easier but the doctor may know something's up if I walk in with a pillow.

mcb - All they'd tell him on the phone was it was "all clear". Whatever the hell that means. That he'd have to schedule an appointment for anything further than that. I think they just want to squeeze another copay out of him.

Anonymous said...

Use a pillow that's already IN the doctor's office. I'm fucking brilliant, I tell you.

Chickie said...

How ironic would it be for the doc to smother on his own pillow! I like it.