11/17/05

Cool Beans

THANK YOU! to all the HNT commenters!

I'm such a comment whore. I love them. And after spending the last 90 minutes going to everyone's sites, my eyes are bleeding. For some reason, when I left some comments I got emails back saying they were refused because of complaints about my ISP. I don't know what the heck that's about. Maybe Sweety has really been abusing the computer when I'm away.

I must go wash my eyeballs off and go to bed.

P.S. Man, I love looking at breasts. And penises. And just half-clothed people in general. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

P.S.P.S. If I ever meet someone and they reveal to me that they earn their living by sending spam messages, I will rub their head off on the sidewalk. And then I will mount their scalp on my computer as a warning to other spammers. Argh.

8 comments:

anaglyph said...

On the P.S.P.S., I'll be right there alongside you Chickie.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Chickie..
I don't know what I'm still doinf up, but after I leave you this comment, I'm going to nod off...! You are too funny....And I hope it wasn't my blog that sent you a shitty message like that!!!

Rainypete said...

I like to believe that in the afterlife, that spammers will be put against a wall and have cans of spam shot at them from an air cannon all day, every day.

Chickie said...

I decided to take off the word verification because it was taking me 3 or 4 tries to leave a comment and now I see that spam is on some old posts and I can't find it. It's making me crazy.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to believe that what Rainypete said is really going to happen. Will we be able to buy tickets to watch it happen whenever we want?

Chickie said...

Mollynormal - Eh, don't be a chicken! I'm sure you could come up with a nice HNT!

Bekah - I'd like to watch it on t.v.

Jess said...

yeah im chicken too! but I like looking at others!

Oh Im right wit you about the spammers, that and phuckers that email me with spam... I just want to hurt them.... I see I have email and get all excited only to find out theres no real mail in the box... haha

Anonymous said...

I hate word verification (or number verification in my case) but I hate spam even worse. since I turned it on, I haven't gotten a single spam comment. It works great except for HNT when I get a lot of new visitors.

And Mollynormal, I'm sure you could come up with a good PG-13 HNT post.