2/12/06

Aaaagh! It's the "Four Things" Meme!

I'm it! Amy was kind enough to think of me so I shall partake in the meme.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

Assistant in a library. It was the perfect place to work on my spy skills.

Inspector of fine bathroom accessories. You know the ceramic soap holders and toilet paper holders you see in hotels? I checked those for pinholes and uneven glazing.

Doing in home care for elderly people. I did household chores for them and took them to the grocery store. One of the least paying but more favorite jobs.

Customer service representative for a financial institution. The best paying but least favorite job.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Napoleon Dynamite, The Village,

The Exorcist Here's a spoof using cartoon bunnies. All of their spoofs are funny as hell.

Cold Mountain I like watching Jack White in a "I'd like to take him home and make him healthy" sort of way and I like watching Jude Law in a "I'd like to fuck him to death" sort of way. He also narrated Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events. That's my favorite movie to watch with the kids. I keep my eyes closed and just listen.

Four places I have lived:

Oklahoma - In the house I grew up in.

Texas - During my "practice" marriage.

Texas - In rental place after my exhusband kicked me out of our house. He later decided he didn't want to make the payments on our place and graciously let me have it in the divorce.

Florida - In the house that Sweety had when we met.

Four TV shows I love to watch:

My Name is Earl, The Office, Desperate Housewives, Weeds

Four places I have been on vacation:

New Orleans - With the exhusband and some of his friends.

New Orleans - With a couple of my girlfriends during
Southern Decadence. When we planned the trip we didn't realize what time of year it was but it was great. All the men looked good and smelled nice and didn't hit on us.

Texas - I go every year now to visit my friends.

Oklahoma - We go every year now to visit my family.

Four of my favorite dishes:

Kimchi with rice and kim bab rolls. I pick the egg out of the kim bab.

New Orleans Style Beans & Rice. We use little scallops instead shrimp and add yellow and orange bell peppers and double the rice and beans. Freaking yummy.

Carrabba's Pollo Rosa Maria.
Grilled chicken breast stuffed with fontina cheese and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms and a basil lemon butter sauce.

Macaroni and cheese. Out of a box or homemade - I do not discriminate.


Four websites I visit daily:

Everyone on my blogroll gets whacked multiple times a day. I'm obsessive like that. Well, all of them except Anne Arkham's because she wrote once that it freaked her out when people dinged her site many times in the same day. I don't want to appear stalkerish so I try to keep it below 4 hits a day there.

Four places I would rather be right now:

Taking a nap in my fantastic bed that loves me so.

On my Mom's couch.

Alone in a hotel room with a good book.

In a clean house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would the men attending souther Decadence hit on you? They're gay. Probably more likely to hit on me which doesn't happen very often. Its always strange for me when I get hit on by a guy because, unless its in certain situations, I don't realize whats happening at first.

Chickie said...

MCB - Them being gay and not having to swat away unwelcome advances made bar-crawling much easier.

I had a chick hit on me in Walmart once. Wasn't sure if that's what she was doing til I described the conversation to a friend. My gaydar isn't very good.

Anonymous said...

Heh. You're cool, Chickie, you can hit my site all you want. I originally wrote that when there was some guy who was hitting my site like 200 times an hour.

Chickie said...

Anne Arkham - Phwew, now I can quit thinking "How many times have I done this today?" before I click your link. I'll be able to do great things with that extra brainpower!

Amy said...

Chickie I love your answers!! Especially the bed part. I love my bed, my husband doesn't get it... but that's my favorite place to curl up.

Chickie said...

Amy - If I lived alone, I'd have a t.v. stuck to the ceiling and an icebox and microwave in the bedroom. I could rent the rest of my house out!