3/8/06

Seven Songs Tag

Midwestern City Boy has hit me with the Seven Songs Tag. Without further ado, seven songs that I'm listening to:

1. Portland Oregon - Jack White & Loretta Lynn
2. Wave on Wave - Pat Green
3. A Lot of Things Different - Kenny Chesney
3. Never Been to Spain - Three Dog Night
4. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
5. Come Together - The Beatles
6. Limes - Perpetual Ocean (from the CD 'Houdini')
7. Jingle Bells

I don't know that I'm enjoying numbers 4 and 7 but they are on a constant loop in my head.

I'm not tagging but if anybody has any ideas for some good music, let me know. I've been listening to the other 5 songs on my way home from work for the past few weeks. Hey, Joe - isn't it about time you did another album review?

5 comments:

Joe Fuel said...

Yes, it is about time. Actually, I've been working on one, but they take a good chunk of my time. So, I've been putting another one together and I'm going to try to get it posted soon. Sorry about that delay.

Chickie said...

Joe Fuel - I thought maybe you'd abandoned the project. I do understand that "real life" must be lived! Looking forward to the next one, whenever it may be :)

Bekah - Jingle Bells has been on my internal soundtrack for years. Maybe that explains some things...

You've given me some ideas for some new tunes.

Anonymous said...

Id recommend "would you lay with me (in a field of stone)" by johnny cash from american III solitary man, in fact i love all the tracks on this cd

anaglyph said...

I don't want to be picky, in that I'm flattered that you're even listening to my music, but strictly speaking it should be "Limes - Perpetual Ocean" (from the CD 'Houdini')

:-)

Chickie said...

Anon & Totenkuchen - Thanks, I'll be looking these up too!

Anaglyph - It's okay to be picky! It's your stuff!