4/15/06

Happy Birthday, Bint!

The boys won today's basketball game! BB(11) actually made 2 free throw shots :) Thank goodness for small favors. Nothing sucks harder than riding in the car with everyone after a loss. I'd rather walk home.

Guess who didn't witness said victory?

Why, that would be their bint of a mother!

Today was her birthday and she told Sweety that she needed today for herself so she wasn't going to the game. After the game, the boys tell me they were really, really happy that they won because it was their mom's birthday and they wanted to win for her. Too bad the stupid fucking cunt had better things to do.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dumb ho.

At least the boys won.

Joey Polanski said...

Yer lookin at it all rong. It was HER birfday, but YOU got th present -- havin been spared HER PRESENCE!

The Phosgene Kid said...

You were there for them, they'll remember that later.

Anonymous said...

Ok, gotta clue me in on BINT. I'm sure it is something clever.

We do the same thing with our kids...same kind of situation...she's always "got plans" or "too busy." Whatever...like the others said...YOU got the present!

Anonymous said...

It's hard watching kids be disappointed even if you weren't the one who disappointed them. Its not like they play in the evening. She could have come and then gone out and done something for herself later.

Chickie said...

MCB - She had to leave her night free because she was going out to celebrate. That morning was reserved for going out with one of her girlfriends. Toad.

Anonymous said...

Does she work for the pool company?

Chickie said...

Anne Arkham - I wish. Maybe Sweety could squeeze her for child support then.

Ginamonster said...

Gosh, I don't have kids and I understand that after you do have them, you life, even your birthday isn't for YOU anymore, it's for them. She's a selfish cow.

Chickie said...

Ginamonster - I know parents still need there "me" time. I think she could have certainly planned it a bit better though. Heh, cow is one of my more oft used phrases for her also!